Saturday, February 21, 2009

Things I need?

Well, it being Saturday I have finished the series of thoughts and issues I started on Monday. That said I was wondering where to go from here. Guess what? As the Lord would have it He has given me an opportunity to bring about the lighter side of me courtesy of Alan Knox from "The Assembling Church". Thank you Alan I needed this....LOL!!!

Here are the rules:

Google your full first name (not your nickname) and the word "needs" like this "Steven needs"
and then post the first 10 things that Google finds. You may have to go to the website and do a little reading. Then tag 5 friends (not including the person who tagged you) and pass it on.

This is what I need according to Google.

1. Steven needs A Permanent Home.
I thought the one I'm living in was permanent.
2. Steven needs you!
To pay off his mortgage so he really will have a permanent home. LOL!!!
3. Steven needs A Permanent Home of his own.
Yes, so please send me money.
4. Steven needs to be admitted to the hospital for treatment.
My wife may agree with this, so don't tell her.
5. Steven needs a Chart ASAP.
I need one so I can see why I must be admitted to the hospital for treatment.
6. Steven needs a Starcraft.
Yes, a Starcraft boat would be nice. Then I could fish on the lake.
7. Steven needs a laptop.
That would be nice.
8.Steven (NEEDS A BAND).
There you go all you drummers and lead guitar musicians I know let's do it.
9.Steven needs a profile on Linkedln
That is so I can promote my band Starcraft.
10. Steven needs a Public Profile on Plaxo.
Yes, that may help my new band get discovered.

That was pretty cool. I didn't realize all I needed and now I have to watch out for 2 big goons in white smocks. LOL!!! I think I may be going crazy!
Well that that that's all folks!!!!

I am going to tag hum? Let's see... Daniel, Bro. Lawrence, Nicolle, Phillip and Tommy. Don't feel you are obligated to do this. But to be honest it's actually a lot of fun. We need something to laugh about at times.
God bless all....
Now back to the ole ax grind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm "it" as we used to say as kids. Let me try this and see what Google comes up with. I'll let you know. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Bro. SOwen you asked for this!

Lawrence needs:
1. "$50 for summer school"-I couldn't hack it during the regular session.
2. "change, not smears"
3. "one of these"-believe it or not "these" are very important!
4. "Your help!"-finding one of "these"
5. "Autism Community Support"-too serious to joke about
6. "You! Today!"- I need my Christian family
7. "To deal with racism"-That's why I'm glad I have you Steve
8. "To think about that point, hard"-wow even Google knows how urgent this is
9. "to be looking at higher paying jobs"- does Google have my checking account info?!
10. "to find more sources of revenue"- okay I get it, Google knows I'm broke

I have to admit. That was hilarious! Thanks Brother!