Thursday, December 11, 2008

I still need a Saviour

You know something saints? We still need a saviour! Isn't that wonderful?
I've been struggling with some issues lately as we all do. Then the other night I woke up with this on my mind. I need a Saviour. Wow, the Lord reminded me that though we are saved and we are being saved that we still need Jesus. All the time! I knew this, but it was a good reminder from the Lord to keep me in line. I then remembered that He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world. That morning I was full of praises. Songs were coming to mind and I was singing them. I was praising my God and Saviour. We will always need a Saviour as we are living in a fallen world. We need to be reminding ourselves that, so we won't get discouraged or prideful. It is not because we are able to do anything on our own. No! It is because of what Jesus did on the cross. He took it all. Now go praise the Saviour.
Amen!!!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Me too! Praise God that He will not leave or forsake us.